Bloglovin and Premio Dardos


I just joined Bloglovin

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


Scandalous Women has also received the Premio Dardos award from Nothing Elegant.


This award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing...that's the general idea. Here it is, more eloquently, in Portuguese:


O conceito deste prémio passa por reconhecer valores culturais, éticos, literários e pessoais, transmitidos de forma criativa e original nos pedacinhos rabiscados por cada blogueiro que o receba.


The rules of this award are as follows: show the image of the award on your blog, link back to the blog that gave the award, and nominate 15 other blogs that you consider deserving the same.
So here are my 15 blogs in random order:

Comments

Thank you, Elizabeth. I am honored!!
Thanks so much Elizabeth! Mwuaha! I love getting awards. Now I have to figure out who I'm going to bestow this upon. *g*
Kwana said…
Thanks so much Elizabeth! What an honor.
Lidian said…
Oh, thank you, Elizabeth!
You are all welcome. Pay it forward.
Anonymous said…
Elizabeth, I am truly honored. Thank you. I love to visit your blog and read about the women who made such an impact in history and on the world. I SHALL pay it forward. Vic
Thanks for the compliment, Jane Austen's World. I love your blog too.
Heather Carroll said…
Ahh, I'm such a late-bird! Thank you SO much Elizabeth!

I also have to say I love love love your new layout! It looks very classy!
Thanks Heather, I thought I would have a new design created to celebrate the blog's first anniversary. I wanted it to look more like a web-site.
Heather Carroll said…
Yeah I totally know how you feel! I felt so much better after the redesign of my site
Lauren said…
Thank you for the blog award Elizabeth!!!

-Lauren
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! Your blog is fantastic and deserves the recognition.

Popular posts from this blog

The Many Lives of Beryl Markham

Scandalous Women in Fiction: Irene Forsyte

Halloween Giveaway - A Haunted History of Invisible Women