One Lovely Blog Award


This honor comes with certain requirements.  (Just imagine that there is a picture there. For some reason Blogger won't let me post the lovely badge)

1. Thank the person who nominated you. (Many thanks, Margaret!)

2. Add the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ image to your post.

3. Share seven things about you.

4. Pass the award on to seven nominees.

5. Include this set of rules.

6. Inform your nominees* by posting a comment on their blogs.


Seven Things About Me

1. My first appearance on stage came very early in my life...while in nursery school. I think I played a gypsy.

2. My first kiss was in the first grade given to me by my boyfriend.  What can I say, I was very precocious.

3. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.

4. I love to eat sushi.  If I could afford it, I would eat sushi every single day, especially spicy tuna rolls.

5.  When I was 16, I lived with a family in Redbridge, Ilford, Essex for a month which makes me an Essex Girl by osmosis.  Since then I’ve been to traveled to the UK at least 20 times.

6. I’ve read almost every single Agatha Christie novel.

7.  I share a birthday with Marie Antoinette as well as William Howard Taft.

In choosing my nominees, I'm highlighting writers, readers, travelers, cat and bunny lovers. Drumroll....

Seven Nominees

1. Melanie at Madame Guillotine
2. Daphne at Tazanites's Castle
3. Evangeline at Edwardian Promenade
4. Hope Tarr
5. Leanna Renee Hieber
6. Eliza at History Undressed
7. Delilah Marvelle at A little Bit of Muslin

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great blog award.I also want to become a regular reader of these blogs.

buydealz

Popular posts from this blog

The Many Lives of Beryl Markham

Scandalous Women in Fiction: Irene Forsyte

Halloween Giveaway - A Haunted History of Invisible Women